Saturday, July 7, 2012

Knoll Country Club East, Boonton NJ

The bride had big dreams and a little budget, but I was determined to do something for her that her guests would appreciate and not see as skimpy.  The centerpieces were made of single stems of Apple Blossom Amaryllis, draped with crystals.  Yes...these are real and not the fake flower in fake water arrangement you see in stores!  These had lights in the bottom, but I don't have any pictures of how amazingly dramatic they looked at night with the lights coming up and the candle lights from the table.  And anyway, I wouldn't even know what settings to put my camera on to capture an image like that....whenever I try it just doesn't do justice to how the arrangement looks in person.  

I know I usually include my little stories from the day, and I should have written these down.  I've been busy busy busy...already booking a bunch of weddings for 2013!  This wedding was about a month ago and I can't remember any of the silly funny things that happened....Recently though...and I think I forgot to mention this in my post about the wedding I went to pick up my flower order...and...there was no order.  My supplier forgot to place it....a brides nightmare...and mine too.  But since I always go to pick up the flowers myself, I was able to run around the flower market and get everything I needed.  That will never happen again...neva!  



This is my favorite part....a bouquet of ivory roses and spray roses...this looks so buttery!  And she requested we find some bling and a broach to place at the bottom of the wrap.  I hand sewed the crystals to the ribbon...I should open and etsy shop!  Ivory spray roses were used to make both the boutonnieres and the bridesmaids bouquets.








No comments: