Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Unique and Affordable Approach to Wedding Flower Design


Wedding...just the hint of the word when dealing with vendors can double and triple your price, especially when it comes to the flowers.

Flowers are essential to any wedding and play a large part in setting the tone for the day.  Unfortunately when trying to find a florist you may be shocked at the prices for flowers that may not even be alive 2 days after the festivities.  I offer a floral design service where, for a much lower price, you can still have the flowers you want, the wedding you want, and stay within your budget.

I began this business after creating floral designs for my own wedding.   While I did save money I was extremely stressed and pressed for time trying to get it all done.  There I was, in the 48 hours up to my wedding, frantically making bouquets and centerpieces (hoping they'd last), while dealing with family members coming into town, making sure I had everything for the wedding, getting my nails done, getting to the church for rehearsal, going to the rehearsal dinner...all in all not very relaxing.

 

How can I save you money?  
Since I don't have a store front and work in my own private studio I can offer to do your flowers for much less, while still providing you with the arrangements and the bouquet you dream of.  I have access to all of the same flowers and supplies as a floral shop and can get them at the same price. 
I can also help you save money by focusing on a color scheme rather than types of flowers. For example, if you are dying for Peonies for your September wedding, I can still get them, but the cost will be 4 times as much as they would be when they are in season, usually April-June.  Pick your colors and we'll work with flowers in season at the time of year of your wedding.

I truly want to help you stay within your wedding budget without making your wedding look "budget". 

No comments: