Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Encouraging words from satisfied Brides

I agonize over every detail and really try to put myself into the brides head so her flowers are exactly as she envisioned. The most nerve racking moment for me is bringing the bride her bouquet and hoping that it is everything she hoped for (I haven't had an unhappy bride yet!). That's why it really makes my day when I receive applause and praise from brides I've worked with.

Tracey,

THE FLOWERS WERE AMAZING!!! They were everything we had hoped for and more. They really made the ambiance at the wedding. Thank you so much for helping to make it a special day for us!

Thank you again for all of your hard work, everyone (especially Joe and I) loved the flowers! They were so full of color and life, they are forever burned into my memory!

If you ever need a reference, please dont hesitate to contact me. And I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know who is looking for flowers in the area!

Best,
Jen




Tracey -
Just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful flowers and the service. You were terrific and handled everything perfectly. My centerpieces were exactly how I envisioned and my bouquet was gorgeous. I loved it all.
I will be sure to pass your name around to future brides.

Danielle


I wanted to thank you for the beautiful job you did on my flowers for my wedding. You made this process so easy and stress free, you really know what your doing, and it is really nice since when your planning a wedding things get crazy. I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces. They were all beautiful and elegant and made my day even better. I would recommend you to all of my friends and family getting married. See you at my sisters wedding!

-Mrs. Jen Allan


I just wanted to thank you for everything, the flowers looked amazing. You took the vision right out of my head. I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you ever need a reference, I would be more than happy to rave about you!!!!
~Joieann


I just wanted to thank you for the the beautiful flowers you provided for our wedding. Everything was so pretty. The girls and I loved our bouquets, and the centerpieces were perfect!
Thank you again- I will be sure to recommend you if anyone asks!
~Holly

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding. All of the flowers were beautiful. The centerpieces came out even better than I was expecting and we were getting compliments on them all night. I know I didn't really have any clear ideas for you to work with, so thanks for being so creative! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you so much!
~Michelle

No comments: