Wednesday, July 29, 2009

About

Bridal Bouquet Design began after I created the floral designs for my own wedding. I was looking to save money and have always loved working with flowers. I never imagined that from that one experience I would be where I am now. I am a self taught florist who has been creating floral designs for weddings for 4 years now. Starting with my own, then having friends who saw what I did for my wedding, ask me to do theirs, to my first official wedding for a friend of a friend. Since then, I have been a very busy lady, averaging 2-3 weddings a month and fulfilling the floral dreams of many a bride without breaking their budget.

I am based out of Colonia, NJ in Woodbridge Township but am willing to, and have traveled in the surrounding areas. From NYC, Western Long Island, Eastern Pennsylvania and New York, and all of New Jersey I can create the designs professional florists do for much much less.

If you would like to meet in person I meet with prospective clients at the Barnes and Noble in the Menlo Park Mall, Metuchen NJ. Just send me an email and we can set something up.

Email me at www.bridalbouquetdesign@gmail.com


No comments: